Loiret is located to the south of Paris. The capital is just a 1-hour train ride from Orléans and Montargis and 1 ½ hours from Gien and Briare. Proud to be the gateway to the Loire Valley, we are delighted to welcome you to the landscapes of Loiret, upstream of the Loir-et-Cher and Touraine areas
In a nutshell, Loiret is your home from home, just a stone's throw from your own doorstep... 5 motorways, 8 railway stations, and even and airfield offer you a welcome break from the capital!
ALL ROADS LEAD TO LOIRET...
- Orléans coach station (0033 (0)2 38 53 94 75)
- A10 motorway: Chartres, Paris, Lille, Brussels
- A10 motorway: Tours, Bordeaux, Spain, Portugal
- A6 motorway, N60 trunk road: Lyon (A10-A6 link via the A19)
- A71 motorway: Bourges, Clermont-Ferrand, Spain, Italy
- A77 motorway: Dordives, Briare
- Loiret airfield – 15 minutes from Orléans: www.loiret.aeroport.fr
- Orly International Airport, 50 minutes from Orléans by road
- Roissy International Airport, 1 hour 30 minutes from Orléans by road.