Loiret is located to the south of Paris. The capital is just a 1-hour train ride from Orléans and Montargis and 1 ½ hours from Gien and Briare. Proud to be the gateway to the Loire Valley, we are delighted to welcome you to the landscapes of Loiret, upstream of the Loir-et-Cher and Touraine areas
In a nutshell, Loiret is your home from home, just a stone's throw from your own doorstep... 5 motorways, 8 railway stations, and even and airfield offer you a welcome break from the capital!
ALL ROADS LEAD TO LOIRET...
- Orléans coach station (0033 (0)2 38 53 94 75)
- A10 motorway: Chartres, Paris, Lille, Brussels
- A10 motorway: Tours, Bordeaux, Spain, Portugal
- A6 motorway, N60 trunk road: Lyon (A10-A6 link via the A19)
- A71 motorway: Bourges, Clermont-Ferrand, Spain, Italy
- A77 motorway: Dordives, Briare
Aéroport du Loiret -15 minuts from Orléans: www.loiret.aeroport.fr
Aéroport d’Orly, 50 minutes from Orléans by road
Aéroport de Roissy, h30 from Orléans by road
From December 4th, any person aged 12 or more has to provide the result of a negative PCR or antigen test carried out less than 24 or 48 hours prior to departure, in order to enter France. For more information, visit https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
- Loiret airfield – 15 minutes from Orléans: www.loiret.aeroport.fr
- Orly International Airport, 50 minutes from Orléans by road
- Roissy International Airport, 1 hour 30 minutes from Orléans by road.