For once, it is highly advisable to approach the beehives. Up close as well! With no risk of danger whatsoever... as here, the hives are protected by windows. Observe the bees hard at work and take in the details with your nosed pressed up against the glass... children love it! Located on a former farm at the gateway to the town centre, the Musée Vivant de l’Apiculture Gâtinaise will introduce visitors to the world of bees. A lively and friendly place where history (models) and education (multilingual videos, resources, photos) contribute to understanding the life of bees, the production of honey and the links between flowers, insects and humans.
A tour where you will discover the links between flowers, insects and humans.
- Average length of group visits : 1h15
- Average length of individual visits : 1h15
Spoken languagesLanguages of the visitsLanguages of the documentationFamily-friendly guided tours
- Full adult price : 6,00€
- Child rate : 4,00€
- Free rate (enfant moins de 3 ans)
- Group rate (Avec dégustation plus complète autour de la table)
- Group rate (scolaires) : 4,00€
- Group rate (Prestation spécifique dégustation-collation (+ de 15 personnes)) : 7,00€
- Group rate (Prestation spécifique dégustation-collation (- de 15 personnes)) : 8,00€
Carte bleue - Debit cards - Postal or bank cheques - Currency - Cash - Eurocard - Mastercard - Money transfer - Visa
Equipments and Services
- Picnic area