Lets go for a walk in the woods! Situated in the château grounds, this small museum reveals all there is to know about the connection between man and forest: from wood and forest trades to legends, imaginary creatures and white ladies which have developed in popular imagination. Enough to send a shiver down your spine...
The museum presents legends and trades of the forest: lumberjacks, wheelwrights, blacksmiths, etc... Legends of wolves, birds and the forest itself (due to the strange shape of the trees), not to mention white ladies and fairies. A temporary exhibition is on display between April and October with various themes for 2011: medicine and remedies of old.
- Average length of group visits : 1h
- Average length of individual visits : 1h
Languages of the documentationSupport adapted to familiesFamily-friendly guided tours
- Full adult price : 4,00€
- Child rate (moins de 18 ans, étudiants) : 2,00€
- Free rate (moins de 12 ans adhérents, personnes handicapées ou à mobilité réduite anciens combattants, )
- Group rate (A partir de 7 personnes ) : 3,00€
Postal or bank cheques - Cash
Equipments and Services
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions