We couldn't drink wine without them yet little is known about them... The Amis de Bacchus and other keen enthusiasts of traditional trades, come and step over the threshold of this unique museum devoted entirely to coopergae and coopers. Through a vivid reconstruction of the cooperage community, you will discover the various aspects of the trade through an impressive collection of old tools, photos and archive documents... There is also a wine press, barrels and decanting equipment on display in a reconstructed wine cellar. In the museum courtyard next to a small garden of aromatic plants, a small, 19th century, winegrower's farmhouse will enable you to experience a local dwelling and regional activity.
- Average length of group visits : 0h45
- Average length of individual visits : 0h45
Languages of the documentation
- Full adult price
- Child rate (Enfants de 8 à 16 ans)
- Discount rate (Destiné aux personnes handicapées, aux étudiants, aux chômeurs, aux usagers du camping de Chécy, aux détenteurs du Pass'intersites, aux détenteurs du guide du routard (édition de l'année en cours))
- Free rate (Gratuit enfant de moins de 8 ans)
- Group rate (A partir de 10 personnes)
- (2 adultes et 2 enfants 8/16 ans)
Postal or bank cheques - Cash - Money transfer
Equipments and Services
- Film projection room
- Junior workshop
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions
Rating and reviews Fairguest
You will like also
Gîte Zou la Galinette, ferme de la Patte d'Oie45590 - SAINT-CYR-EN-VAL
The Ferme de la Patte d'Oie holiday home is located within a small 30-hectare organic farm in St-Cyr-en-Val, within its own secl...
Ver di Vin45000 - ORLEANS
It is an atypical and singular space of Orleans that Sabine and Laurent Brochard offered themselves in March 2011. Their wine re...