Art and crafts are two very specific yet closely related realities. La Maison des Métiers d'Art aims to exemplify the connections, differences, contrasts and specificities through a rich and varied agenda. Exhibitions, open days where visitors can meet artists and artisans, demonstrations, courses and workshops are just a few of the events which demonstrate this human skill, so often undervalued in the public domain. The MMA also provides a showcase of art and crafts from a region with a lively cultural heritage. A place to meet and exchange, this is an area to express the culture which forms the identity of the Gâtinais region.
- Average length of group visits : 1h
- Average length of individual visits : 0h45
Spoken languagesLanguages of the visitsLanguages of the documentation
- Free rate (Visite libre des expositions permanentes et temporaires)
- Other rates (Ateliers jeune public (les jeudis des vacances scolaires). Tarif par enfant.)
- Guided tour extra charge (par personne (gratuit -de 18 ans))
Postal or bank cheques - Cash
Equipments and Services
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Specific theme activities
- Adult workshop
- Junior workshop
- Temporary exhibitions
To see also
You will like also
Camping de la Forêt45200 - MONTARGIS
A campsite that knows the art of living and is well worth a visit for several days to discover the tourist riches of the Venice ...
Fly Attitude45700 - VIMORY
Take the jump, Fly Attitude invites you to discover tandem jumps in the Loiret and the southern Paris region. Enjoy the intense...
Ferme de la Tour45210 - NARGIS
Life on a poultry and sheep farm. A family farm with crops and livestock (poultry and sheep), in the Gien region. Farm produce: ...