Art and crafts are two very specific yet closely related realities. La Maison des Métiers d'Art aims to exemplify the connections, differences, contrasts and specificities through a rich and varied agenda. Exhibitions, open days where visitors can meet artists and artisans, demonstrations, courses and workshops are just a few of the events which demonstrate this human skill, so often undervalued in the public domain. The MMA also provides a showcase of art and crafts from a region with a lively cultural heritage. A place to meet and exchange, this is an area to express the culture which forms the identity of the Gâtinais region.
- Average length of group visits : 1h
- Average length of individual visits : 0h45
Du 01/09/2021 au 07/11/2021 Monday NC Tuesday NC Wednesday NC Thursday NC Friday 10:00 - 12:30 14:00 - 18:00 Saturday 10:00 - 12:30 14:00 - 18:00 Sunday - 15:00 - 18:00
Spoken languagesLanguages of the visitsLanguages of the documentationSupport adapted to familiesMultimedia support adapted to familiesFamily-friendly guided tours
- Free rate (Visite libre des expositions)
- Full adult price (Visite guidée des expositions) : 2,00€
- Other rates (Atelier de pratique artistique. Tarif par enfant.) : 8,00€
- (Atelier de pratique artistique. Forfait 1 enfant + 1 adulte) : 15,00€
Postal or bank cheques - Cash
Equipments and Services
- Adult workshop
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Junior workshop
- Specific theme activities
- Temporary exhibitions
Rating and reviews Fairguest
To see also
You will like also
Camping de la Forêt45200 - MONTARGIS
A campsite that knows the art of living and is well worth a visit for several days to discover the tourist riches of the Venice ...
Domaine et Golf de Vaugouard45210 - FONTENAY-SUR-LOING
Vaugouard golf course is a veritable paradise for golf lovers (amateur or above). Our 18-hole course was specifically designed ...