Art and crafts are two very specific yet closely related realities. La Maison des Métiers d'Art aims to exemplify the connections, differences, contrasts and specificities through a rich and varied agenda. Exhibitions, open days where visitors can meet artists and artisans, demonstrations, courses and workshops are just a few of the events which demonstrate this human skill, so often undervalued in the public domain. The MMA also provides a showcase of art and crafts from a region with a lively cultural heritage. A place to meet and exchange, this is an area to express the culture which forms the identity of the Gâtinais region.
- Average length of group visits : 1h
- Average length of individual visits : 0h45
Spoken languagesLanguages of the visitsLanguages of the documentation
- Free rate (Visite libre des expositions permanentes et temporaires)
- Other rates (Ateliers jeune public (les jeudis des vacances scolaires). Tarif par enfant.)
- Guided tour extra charge (par personne (gratuit -de 18 ans))
Postal or bank cheques - Cash
Equipments and Services
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Specific theme activities
- Adult workshop
- Junior workshop
- Temporary exhibitions
To see also
You will like also
Domaine de Vaugouard45210 - FONTENAY-SUR-LOING
This hotel is situated in woodland and hilly grounds of 120 hectares, with ponds and lakes, home to geese. Situated just 1 hour ...
Les Ecuries des Couleurs45200 - AMILLY
Here, the owners have chosen to give pride of place to the relationship between rider and horse for the greater pleasure of all!...