One of the rare conservatories in the world devoted to holly. Listed as a "remarkable garden", this arboretum is home to 500 species (hybrids and cultivars) of holly blooming at the heart of 130 varieties of astilbe, 100 varieties of clematis and 80 varieties of maple. As you embrace the peaceful banks of the Mauves, a charming stroll at the water's edge will lead you to discover a wide variety of plant species bathed in soft light... A visit that will leave you feeling truly in love with plants!
- Average length of group visits : 1h45
- Average length of individual visits : 1h30
Spoken languagesLanguages of the documentation
- Full adult price ((visite libre)) : 7,00€
- Free rate (- de 18 ans)
- Group rate (tarif groupe visite guidée (sur réservation)) : 9,00€
- Group rate (tarif groupe visite libre (sur réservation)) : 6,00€
Carte bleue - Postal or bank cheques - Cash
Equipments and Services
- Specific theme activities
To see also
Les Jardins de Roquelin45130 - MEUNG-SUR-LOIRE
You will like also
Association Coeur de Loire - le Bateau Atelier45130 - MEUNG-SUR-LOIRE
Hôtel de la Maille d'Or45190 - BEAUGENCY
A peaceful hotel offering 27 2-star rooms, free Wi-Fi, an authentic regional restaurant, bedrooms overlooking an inner garden, a...
Ver di Vin45000 - ORLEANS
It is an atypical and singular space of Orleans that Sabine and Laurent Brochard offered themselves in March 2011. Their wine re...